Twisted Dragon Wrestling!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quite possible our best show! And we didn't do anything???

2 posters

Go down

Quite possible our best show! And we didn't do anything??? Empty Quite possible our best show! And we didn't do anything???

Post  @Crashoverride Thu May 27, 2010 5:39 pm

TDW: CLOSING

2010-06-01 00:00

Wrestler 1 VS wrestler 2...
Tag 1 VS Tag 2...
Tag 1 VS Tag 2...
Tickets Request: 5.064
Tickets Sold: 2.800
Tickets Income: 28.000 fantaeuros

Ok saw the show one the fed list and I almost shat myself! We were going to have 5.064 fans to the show if we had the space for them. In a way this kind of pisses me off! No rp's, not even names for who is fighting and we would have pulled off our best show ever! Oh well, but I do think that the shows were all confirmed before Mystic resigned just to give us all some money for shows and everything, so I guess that means no season. I don't have VGM status on the TWG site, so I can't check for sure, but that's what it seems like. Man this sucks...

@Crashoverride

Back to top Go down

Quite possible our best show! And we didn't do anything??? Empty Re: Quite possible our best show! And we didn't do anything???

Post  GM MysticCrusader Sat May 29, 2010 1:19 pm

I was pissed after I confirmed the show. Im thinking of retaking my Spot and staying with this fed. But, We'll see. Maybe e can have a fresh start guys. Me Crash and Cobra. The 3 Guys who might be The only 3 in charge A small team and well, I'll talk to docSpock about keeping my fed. We can Continue the Fed But It's going to take alot of work to rebuild it. I hope your ready...
GM MysticCrusader
GM MysticCrusader
Admin

https://tdragonwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Quite possible our best show! And we didn't do anything??? Empty Re: Quite possible our best show! And we didn't do anything???

Post  @Crashoverride Mon May 31, 2010 12:20 am

Ok Mystic if you don't come back I'm going to find you and kick you in the BALLS!!! lol jk, but seriously WTF? lol Well from the sounds of it we are going to start kicking more, butt than we have ever kicked! Oh and if you turn into Neli and start the fed and close it at the end of the season I'm going to kick your butt! Razz

@Crashoverride

Back to top Go down

Post  GM MysticCrusader Mon May 31, 2010 12:31 am

I will never be neli, Btw, Neli told me to tell you, If he gets accepted hs reopening AtPW Razz But sgn up on the new forum, revowrestlingent.forumotion.com

We have good rpers Now Razz Seeing as WPF Closed. Btw, Were gonna need ew Graphics
GM MysticCrusader
GM MysticCrusader
Admin

https://tdragonwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum