Twisted Dragon Wrestling!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Damned Jam

5 posters

Go down

The Damned Jam Empty The Damned Jam

Post  Jamie Kym Sun May 23, 2010 10:40 pm

I have decided to leave the fed.Everyone this was good is leaving. I'm Not saying everyone is not good but the people who made this company interesting to watch. I hope the New Generation of this company
can pull it off. Best wishes to everyone.

XOXOXOXOXOXO Jamie Kym
Jamie Kym
Jamie Kym

Back to top Go down

The Damned Jam Empty Re: The Damned Jam

Post  The Super American Hawk™ Tue May 25, 2010 8:29 pm

where you going?
The Super American Hawk™
The Super American Hawk™

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamie Kym Tue May 25, 2010 11:12 pm

IDK
Jamie Kym
Jamie Kym

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy the Animal Wed May 26, 2010 2:41 pm

I'm getting tired of people leaving. You have to be loyal and stick with a fed when its in the ground.

If that doesn't convince you, KAR has some stops.
Jimmy the Animal
Jimmy the Animal

Back to top Go down

Post  @Crashoverride Thu May 27, 2010 5:31 pm

You have a point there Jimmy, but sometimes you know when to fold them. I was in a fed called NWF (Northern Wrestling Federation) before I joined up with mystic and it had been crumbling since I started in the fed. I stuck around for 3 seasons, which by the way the fed should have never gotten past season 1, but some how it did and I don't regret stay at all. I had a awesome feud with one of the guys Maverick and I think that is one of the reasons why the fed stayed active as long as it did. Interesting stories or at least mine and 1 or 2 other stories were interesting. We also had a similiar situation as what we are facing here (not the same, but comparable). The GM just was inactive for 1 1/2 seasons and I asked to take the fed from the top dog, but he decided to close us down.

But anyway I don't know what the future holds for TDW and if my experience has taught be anything TDW will close, but I have also learned never to underestimate the people at TWG. So that's why I am sticking around and people will jump ship and I don't think we should judge them for there decision cause true fully I would probably jump too, but I figure why not stay around. I know a few people who want to join, so if we do get back on track we should be able to make this place great with the people that will join. Wish all you guys the best of luck and damn I'm glad we got rid of the JAGGALOS!!! lol jk

@Crashoverride

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy the Animal Thu May 27, 2010 6:00 pm

I know. But you know the fed I've been talking about? Most of you might know that there Interconitental now. Well they had this same situation several times. If I remember correctly, we had 5 different GMs.

One solution we had was forming with another GM that is having the same problem. Make it one big fed. So don't leave quite yet. Because a fed that is crumbling, may end up on top after all. You just need more loyal wrestlers. (Kind of ironic cause I'm not in your fed) Razz

But don't give up quite yet.
Jimmy the Animal
Jimmy the Animal

Back to top Go down

Post  @Crashoverride Thu May 27, 2010 7:23 pm

I agree and don't get me wrong I'm not saying to just give up and everyone quit, but I feel like if someone feels like they are better off somewhere else my best wishes are with them. And I'm not too familiar with your feds situation, but from what I understand unless you have a "connection" with someone high up it's usually doomsday in this situation. Like I said I don't know what your situation was at your fed, so I'm not saying it was because of a so called "connection", but that's just from what I understand about the way things work in TWG. Not basing TWG in any sense, but just from what I've heard around TWG.

@Crashoverride

Back to top Go down

Post  The Super American Hawk™ Fri May 28, 2010 9:24 pm

Come on over to Fwa
The Super American Hawk™
The Super American Hawk™

Back to top Go down

Post  hitman Fri May 28, 2010 10:34 pm

Quitting a fed is a weak thing to do.
Fact is TDW is still open, and tbh the only major people who left were Mystic and Wicked(whom most of you hated)

So its not like there is anything wrong, you have most of the VGM team, things will be fine in this fed.

hitman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum