Twisted Dragon Wrestling!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feud Rules....MUST READ

Go down

Feud Rules....MUST READ Empty Feud Rules....MUST READ

Post  GM MysticCrusader Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:50 am

Hey here are Rules of Starting a Feud and Whatever:

1. Make Sure your Within 1 Lvl of your Feud Opponent Like a Lvl 5 WILL NOT FEUD WITH A LVL 25!! Lvl 8 could be with 9, Or a 9 With another 9...Idc as long as You are within 1 lvl of your opponent

2. Tag Feuds, Can Be Between to Tags on Different Brands, But TAG PARTNERS NEED TO BE ON THE SAME ROSTER.

3. Any Feud Must Be Brought To MY ATTENTION IMMEDIATELY!!! Do You Understand??? IF you get a Feud Partner, PM ME!!! Tell me ur Lvl's and I WIll Make Some Ideas for your Feud. YOU WILL NOT SEE ANY PLANS FOR YOUR FEUD OR ANYONES FEUD!!!! SO DO NOT ASK!!

4. Please Keep Feud Under 4 People. I Don't want a Feud with 10 People, Every show Taking up all My Card Space

5. If You Ask for A SPecial Match on a Regular Show, YOU WILL NOT GET IT, PPV IS DIFFERENT!!!

6. If You are Inactive in a Feud You will be Removed From the Feud and Someone Will take Your Place.

7. NO FACE VS FACE FEUDS!!! HEEL VS BIGGER HEEL IS OKAY, BUT NO FACE VS FACE!!!!

8. If you are seen Goofing around Inapproprietly On TWG or ON THE FORUM, You Will Be Suspended from the Feud and You Will Not Get To BE put back in the feud.

9. If You And Your Feud Partner Only RP EVERY OTHER WEEK, YOUR FEUD WILL NOT BE ON THE PPV

10. IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW A RULE OR IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE WAY YOUR FEUD IS GOING THAN OH WELL!!! LIVE WITH IT, YOU GOT INVOLVED IN THE FEUD< AND BTW, MAKE SURE YOU TELL ME HOW LONG YOUR FEUD WANTS TO LAST, NOTHING MORE THAN 3 SEASONS PLEASE!!!
GM MysticCrusader
GM MysticCrusader
Admin

https://tdragonwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down