Twisted Dragon Wrestling!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP: BIg Mike debuts (vs Portable Air bag)

4 posters

Go down

RP: BIg Mike debuts (vs Portable Air bag) Empty RP: BIg Mike debuts (vs Portable Air bag)

Post  bigmike Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:10 am

An video starts rolling on the entrance screen

Big Mike: Finally... The man who has been mocking, rocking and shocking all over the world has come here in TDW! Twisted Dragon Wrestling? Yeah right... bunch of looser just like my tonights opponent Portable Air Bag. He doesen't even have a proper name! Well maybe he''ll make some name for himself if he has the guts to step in the ring with me. Picture, picture on the wall... I'm the greatest of them all!

The video on the screen fades away

bigmike

Back to top Go down

RP: BIg Mike debuts (vs Portable Air bag) Empty Response

Post  Peter Watkins Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:24 am

We see an angry looking Peter Watkins going to the ring and grabs a mic.

Peter Watkins: First off all i would like to make a statement about the words that Bigbad
sent us or better to say Big Bad Taste. You are complaining about competition and you no respect for anyone. Well maybe it is time that i show you some respect and after our match you will see and feel what the competition is here. But now i will come to you Kym.

Fans chancing Kyms name

Peter Watkins: Ok i know everyone loves girls who are wearing nearly nothing but she has the odassity to lye to you about the ending of the match that is not cool

Camera sees a thinking audience

Peter Watkins: Come on do you really think that she will beat me that is the biggest i have ever heard in my life. Kym to make it clear to you i will give you the biggest pain pacage that you have ever seen in your life.

Peter Watkins slams the mic down and leaves

Peter Watkins

Back to top Go down

RP: BIg Mike debuts (vs Portable Air bag) Empty Re: RP: BIg Mike debuts (vs Portable Air bag)

Post  Reaper Of Doom Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:03 am

Peter put in colours

Reaper Of Doom

Back to top Go down

RP: BIg Mike debuts (vs Portable Air bag) Empty Re: RP: BIg Mike debuts (vs Portable Air bag)

Post  GM MysticCrusader Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:02 pm

Um, Peter, Your not Fueding with Jamie anymore, and well, THis RP was in the Last Hurricane so, RP somewhere else
GM MysticCrusader
GM MysticCrusader
Admin

https://tdragonwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down