Twisted Dragon Wrestling!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP format...RULES OF THE RP

5 posters

Go down

RP format...RULES OF THE RP Empty RP format...RULES OF THE RP

Post  The Super American Hawk™ Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:42 pm

Hey, this Is the Layout for a Role Play...

Actions are Always Italicized Names are always Bold AND in COLOR When ur speaking it is also i the SAME COLOR...QUick Example is...

Mystic Is Pacing Back and Forth
He stops, and Stares at the Camera.

Mystic: Im so angry,
No one knows how to RolePlay!!
Learn this layout!!!!

Mystic opens a pack of gum
He Motions Towards the Cameraman

Mystic: Want a Piece??

The Cameraman Shakes his head,
Mystic Shrugs, the Camera cuts to black.

That's a Proper Layout, It will possibly CHange a Little bit over time.

Here are the Rules:

1. Do Not Make Open Challenges, or Request for Any Type Of Match!!

2. You can Call someone out to the Ring, Do Not RP FOR THEM!! LEt SOmeone RP For Themselves, LEt Them Enter themselves into an RP do not Enter for Them.

3. No WWE Or TNA PPL in the RP's

4. No USing Other People From Other Feds or That arent in the Fed.

5. You Can Create a MANAGER, CREATE A MANAGER.

6. DO NOT USE ANYONE THAT DOES NOT WANT TO BE IN YOUR RP

7. If you do a Talk SHow, Please Make sure your Guests Are Realistic, and In The Fed, And Make Sure They AGREE

8. No Cursing, No Nudity, And No Racial Comments, Insults are fine such as, " Your an OVerweight Shlub!!"

9. The TDW Staff are ALways allowed in RP's, Please do not MAke a Sexual Moment with The Interviewer.

10. Segments are Fine, No Quick Matches, No Asking For Title matches through RP's, No Segments that have nothing to Do With a Feud, or Title Chase. so If you Call Out me out, and im The BAckyardBrawl Champion, but your feuding for the TDW HEavyweight Title, don't call Me out and Ask for a Shot at my title...Or Beat up on me for no reason...

11. DONT RP FOR OTHER PEOPLE UNLESS THEY TELL YOU CAN

Thank you

Last edited by The Super American Hawk™ on Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
The Super American Hawk™
The Super American Hawk™

Back to top Go down

RP format...RULES OF THE RP Empty Re: RP format...RULES OF THE RP

Post  Jamie Kym Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:03 pm

Jessica: I am here with Jamie Kym and what do u have to say?

Jamie Kym: Well, I have to prove. I'm the only girl in this federation and smallest at 117lbs and 5 feet"7. But I'm a gonna do my best. Now Peter, tonight we have a match againgst each other(if it was up to me it would be a hardcore match) and when i'm done with you, i'm gonna beat u, lick u, and screw the crap out of you. I have worked to be in this business and I'd be damned if Peter just makes it SELF-DESTRUCT

Jessica: Wat about the 6 person battle royal?

Jamie Kym:When I win the battle royal, I'm gonna make a tournament for the Extreme Hazard Champion. Thank U

Jamie Blows a Kiss to the camera and walks off.

Last edited by Jamie Kym on Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:45 pm; edited 10 times in total
Jamie Kym
Jamie Kym

Back to top Go down

Post  @Crashoverride Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:32 pm

Not bad rp Jamie, but you typically make your own thread with your rp in it. This makes sure it is on the show...well unless you are feuding with another superstar than you would reply to that persons rp, but if your making your own you would want to put it into your own topic. We (VGM's) don't really look to closely when we are putting matches and rp's in we just grab and paste. I always hate missing rp's and would hate to see your rp omitted from the show because of this. Thanx

Crash

@Crashoverride

Back to top Go down

Post  hitman Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:02 pm

if i could make a suggestion... i'd put the actions as the initial color that they appear on when you write in the form... AKA the color of the text i'm writing... That way they show up better on forums, besides, TWG will default this color to black... I just think it makes things a little easier.

Fuckin Awesome Dude

hitman

Back to top Go down

Post  Reaper Of Doom Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:40 am

So if I am trying to get GM of hurricane can I like report who I need to vs to get GM or not?

Reaper Of Doom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down